Questions? Feedback? powered by Olark live chat software

Enroll in CLH

As you consider partnering with Christian Liberty Homeschools (CLH), the website will address such topics as enrolling in the CLASS Administration Plan or the Family Administration Plan, meeting our matriculation requirements, standardized testing, and much more. Although some topics may not apply to you, we invite you to scan the entire website to make sure you have covered all your bases.

Since you are already online, the easiest way to enroll is to just click Enroll Now! (you will be redirected to when you are ready to complete the enrollment application web form. You must use a charge card (Visa, Mastercard, or Discover) to enroll online, so have your card information ready.

You may also enroll by mail. Complete an enrollment application, attach payment for the full tuition amount, and mail both to Christian Liberty. Payment by check or money order must be made in U.S. funds and drawn on a U.S. bank, payable to Christian Liberty Homeschools. Tuition may also be paid by Visa, Mastercard, or Discover. We do not send COD or on-approval orders.

If you do not have an enrollment application, do one of the following:

  1.  Print out the enrollment form PDF (requires Adobe Acrobat Reader).

  2.  Request that CLH send you a form by calling (800) 348–0899, extension 1.

  3.  Email your request for an enrollment application to

If you prefer, you may enroll by fax at (847) 259–1297. You must use a charge card (Visa, Mastercard, or Discover) to enroll by fax. If you do not have an application form, you may obtain one by any of the methods outlined above.

English Fluency Requirement
Christian Liberty materials are in the English language. Also, we require that the individual initiating any communications with CLH concerning a particular student be the parent or legal guardian. Therefore, parents not sufficiently fluent in English to communicate with CLH or to instruct, supervise, and evaluate their student, must appoint someone knowledgeable in English to provide the academic and administrative oversight required by CLH policies. Such a person must be a responsible adult authorized by the parent or legal guardian and registered with CLH by means of the Authorization Form. Please contact CLH before moving forward with your enrollment if you have any questions concerning this requirement.